Seminars and Workshops
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
Paul Kreins has conducted hundreds of seminars for bowling proprietor associations, bowling center employees, pro shop operators, bowling instructors and bowlers.
His presentations offer practical, "how-to" information presented in an insightful, entertaining, and no-holds-barred manner. Seminar topics include:
- The Most Expensive Thing in a Bowling Center is an Empty Lane
- Filling Holes – Revenue-building, traffic-generating, customer retention ideas, tactics and strategies.
- Bowling is a Contact Sport – Delivering an Extraordinary Customer Experience
- The Top 10 Guerrilla Marketing Techniques
- Making Bowling Fun Again!
- Creative Promotions
- The Importance of Database Marketing
- Creative Thinking Strategies
- The importance of Planning, Implementation and Follow-up
- Brainstorming and Developing an Action Plan
- Expect Excellence -- Extraordinary Customer Service
- Neighborhood Marketing Techniques
- Pro Shop Proprietor Relationships
Seminars and workshops vary in length from 30 minutes to 3 days to suit the needs of the sponsoring organization.
Paul Kreins' seminars and workshops integrate lecture, overhead slides, videotape, audience interaction, take-home materials and a hands-on planning workshop in an entertaining format.
Who should attend?
- Bowling proprietors
- Bowling Center employees
- Pro Shop operators
- Bowling Instructors
Seminar/Workshop fees range from $1,000 and $5,000 (plus expenses).
To schedule a seminar or workshop, contact Paul Kreins at 801-259-8983.